Our Child Injury and Student Abuse Case Results
While many of our cases are confidential—for obvious reasons—we share some of the outcomes we have secured for victims of school abuse and injury. We always protect our clients’ privacy, but can offer valuable information to families considering pursuing a lawsuit when their child has been hurt. Read our case results to learn more about the process and possible outcome of your case.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients’ cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client’s case.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today.
- Posted on 09/10/2020 Damage to the Limbic System and Frontal Lobe Could Alter Your Family Member's Emotional Behavior after a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Posted on 09/09/2020 Understand how damage to the frontal lobe due to a traumatic brain injury can permanently alter your family member's personality
- Posted on 09/09/2020 Understand how a traumatic brain injury damages the brain's neuron networks
DRZ In The News
- Posted on 04/26/2019 DRZ Law's Chris Dove on Kansas City Live
- Posted on 02/12/2019 Mom sues Cameron School District after she says they failed to protect son from bullying
- Posted on 01/28/2019 Kansas University Law Magazine Features Graduates Chris Dove, L’03, Dan Zmijewski, L'02