DRZ Law Firm in the News
In this news archive, you will find print, TV, radio, and online coverage of current cases, legal opinions, and other DRZ Law Firm announcements.
Mom sues Cameron School District after she says they failed to protect son from bullying – Attorney Chris Dove
A mother is suing the Cameron School District after she says the district failed to protect her son from vicious bullying.
Standing up to bullies. Partners help ensure safe learning environment for students.
As a current military man himself, the father thought that sending his 11-year-old son from Tennessee to St. John’s Military School in Salina would instill in him the kind of discipline the boy needed.
Jessica Barker did not expect her son to be a victim. Alex was a student at Mid-Buchanan High School where he played football, wrestled and was a top student with a 4.6 GPA.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today.
- Posted on 09/16/2020Missouri Courts Hold Schools Accountable to Students
- Posted on 11/25/2019The Connection Between Bullying and Sexual Assault
- Posted on 04/24/2019DRZ Releases Sexual Assault Response Handbook for Parents
- Posted on 09/10/2020 Damage to the Limbic System and Frontal Lobe Could Alter Your Family Member's Emotional Behavior after a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Posted on 09/09/2020 Understand how damage to the frontal lobe due to a traumatic brain injury can permanently alter your family member's personality
- Posted on 09/09/2020 Understand how a traumatic brain injury damages the brain's neuron networks