CBS58 coverage of family’s claim that 12-year-old son was sexually assaulted in 2012 at St. John’s Northwestern Military Academy
DRZ Law Firm in the News
In this news archive, you will find print, TV, radio, and online coverage of current cases, legal opinions, and other DRZ Law Firm announcements.
DRZ Law Firm filed a federal Title IX lawsuit against Mid-Buchanan County R-V School District for a mother alleging sexual assault and bullying against her son. News-PressNOW.com
Lax supervision at a private boarding school in Delafield led to the sexual assault of a 12-year-old boy by an older cadet during a summer camp session in 2012, a federal lawsuit claims.
A 15-year-old Texas boy was sexually assaulted this week by two other students at a Kansas military school, the family’s attorney said Friday.
The Associated Press uncovered roughly 17,000 official reports of sex assaults by students over a four-year period, from fall 2011 to spring 2015.
Get Help Now
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today.
- Posted on 09/16/2020Missouri Courts Hold Schools Accountable to Students
- Posted on 11/25/2019The Connection Between Bullying and Sexual Assault
- Posted on 04/24/2019DRZ Releases Sexual Assault Response Handbook for Parents
- Posted on 09/10/2020 Damage to the Limbic System and Frontal Lobe Could Alter Your Family Member's Emotional Behavior after a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Posted on 09/09/2020 Understand how damage to the frontal lobe due to a traumatic brain injury can permanently alter your family member's personality
- Posted on 09/09/2020 Understand how a traumatic brain injury damages the brain's neuron networks