Our Kansas City Child Sexual Abuse and Bullying Law Office

Once you have made the difficult decision to take legal action against a school, church, athletic program, or other institution for the harm done to your child, your next challenge is finding a firm with experience in this highly specialized area of the law. No matter where the abuse took place, our Kansas City law firm will listen to your story and help you find the justice and closure you are looking for.

Contact Details

What We Do

When your child is the victim of sexual assault, harassment, bullying, hazing, or racial discrimination, you want to hold the institution that allowed the abuse to happen responsible. From our suburban Kansas City office in Leawood, KS, we will explore all of your options for taking legal action against any of the following types of institution:

  • Military schools
  • Boarding schools
  • Private day schools
  • Public school districts
  • Athletic teams
  • Daycare centers
  • Churches
  • Summer, day, and religious camps
  • Colleges and universities
  • Bus companies

After experiencing abuse, your child may be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, or have other psychological symptoms. We unfortunately also represent parents whose children have committed suicide in the aftermath of abuse. Our legal team is sensitive to these kinds of injuries and losses, and we know how to place a value on these damages to make the institution pay for what they allowed to happen to your child.

You Can Trust Us to Fight for You

You have probably been told that you can’t take on a school or church—that they have immunity from prosecution. Don’t believe it. There are ways to hold even public schools responsible when abuse occurs under their supervision. At DRZ Law, we will look into Constitutional violations, such as discrimination under Title IX and Title VI, and civil rights violations.

You do not have to live in Kansas or Missouri to hire our legal team. Contact our office by phone or by filling out our contact form to find out how we can help—no matter where you live or where your child attends school. If you are in the Kansas City area, we have provided directions to our office below. We look forward to hearing from you!

Directions to Our Office

  • Take Grand Blvd. south from downtown.
  • Turn right onto Truman Rd.
  • Take the Interstate 35 S ramp on the left.
  • Merge onto I-35 S.
  • Use the left two lanes to take exit 1A for Southwest Trafficway.
  • Merge onto Summit St/SW Trafficway.
  • Continue onto Belleview Ave.
  • Use the right two lanes to turn right onto Ward Pkwy.
  • At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit and stay on Ward Pkwy.
  • Turn right onto W 85th St.
  • Turn left onto State Line Rd.
  • Our office is on the right, Suite #305.
  • Take KS-10 E out of Lawrence.
  • Use any lane to merge onto I-435 E.
  • Use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 75B for State Line Rd.
  • Use the left two lanes to turn left onto State Line Rd.
  • Our office will be on the left, Suite #305.
  • Take MO-13 N from Springfield.
  • Continue onto MO-7 N/E Hwy 7.
  • Use the right lane to take the ramp onto I-49 N/MO-7 N/US-71 N.
  • Continue to follow I-49 N/US-71 N.
  • Continue straight onto I-49 N.
  • Use the right two lanes to take the Bannister Rd./Missouri W exit.
  • Use the left two lanes to turn left onto Bannister Rd./County Hwy 8-S.
  • Continue to follow Bannister Rd.
  • Turn right onto State Line Rd.
  • Our office will be on the left, Suite #305.
  • Take I-70 W/US-40 W from Columbia.
  • Take exit 8A to merge onto I-435 S toward Wichita.
  • Continue straight to stay on I-435 S (signs for Interstate 435 W/U.S. 50 W/Wichita).
  • Take exit 75B toward State Line Rd.
  • Keep right at the fork and merge onto State Line Rd.
  • Our office will be on the left, Suite #305.

Get Help Now

Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today.



DRZ In The News


Wonder if you have a case? Looking for answers? Talk to us.
We’ve helped families in Kansas, Missouri, and throughout the country, and we can help you, too.